Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bike.

Instead of paying my insurance or wasting money on more gas I decided to buy a bike. Pretty stoked on it. I figure it is only a matter of time before I wouldn't be able to afford either so might as well invest in it now. Speaking of investing the Dow Jones has fallen once again another 600 points and apparently has declined 39% in the past year. Today also marks the one year anniversary of the highest it had ever been. Don't really know why I am talking about this so anyways.............

So for the past few years I have some how developed a bit of a fear of heights. I can't really recall the exact incident that caused it and maybe there isn't one; Spent to much time underwater or to many falling dreams I suppose . But the reason I'm talking about this is that I found this really rad spot that has this pretty big archway that you can jump off. I was checking it out and finally decided I was going to jump. It was kinda nice cause there was no one around so I could comfortably act like a jackass trying to get the nerve to step off. It took me a few minutes and I had totally forgot how freakin weird that falling feeling is. Dream like for sure; Prolly have a few of those tonight after all the jumping today. Anyways the fucked up thing was, was that it wasn't getting any easier to step off even after jumping 10 times or so. I don't know, I just felt like kinda rambling so there it is and now I'm done...

No comments: