Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I must be dreaming

I watched a bit of the Presidential debate this evening. I'm not going to go into anything they said, but I wanted to express just how incredibly disgusted I am on what this country has turned into. I still just don't understand how people can let people with no fucking integrity or morals, lead them around like sheep. I don't see how people cannot see through this. Makes me sick.

So I had another just off the wall dream last night. Actually, it wasn't at night it was at about 7-8 o'clock this morning; This is when I seem to be having the crazy ones of late. But anyways so it starts out that I'm wading through this fountain, that suddenly seems to be a swamp, at the base of this mountain. I find this drainage grate that flows under the mountain and it is loose. So I yank it out and proceed to crawl through it. All this time I have this overwhelming feeling that I am trying to uncover something that is secret; I don't really know what, but I know its there. So I crawl through into this mountain and its an underground canal system that's all lit up. I end up walking around and they keep turning from the canals to the halls of my high school and back again. So I end up coming up to a security check point and I am informed that this is where hotels store there food in shipping containers. There are hundreds lined up siting in the water. But they find me to be to nosy so they kick me out because they are afraid I'm going to steal some of the food. So at this point I find myself alone again but I realize that the secret is that they have my grandparents swimming pool hidden in these canals and immediately find myself at the pool outside. Its cold, gloomy and the pool is all broken down with chipped up edges and dirty water. Definitely not how I remembered it as a child and I find myself deathly afraid of the water. I felt like as soon as I had the feeling of being afraid of the water I fell in, gasped and woke up.

Another strange one to go down in history. I don't know what I've been doing of late to encourage these dreams, but I'm quite enjoying it.

No comments: